International Artists. Individual Attention.
L2 Artists is an independent management agency dedicated to developing and nurturing each one of our artists and their careers.
For us, music is personal. Whether you’re a performer, an agency or a major performing arts organization, we focus on building our relationships in order to curate a roster of the highest caliber performers, ready to shine on the world’s greatest stages.
PR & Marketing Associate
Reports to: President and Artist Manager
Location: Greater New York City Area
Type: Part-time; 20 hours per week
The PR & Marketing Associate will play an active role in developing and maintaining L2 Artists’ digital profile. S/He will maintain L2 Artists’ website and presence on social media platforms and will work to create and publish content that best represents our clients. S/He will regularly analyze/report on these platforms and make recommendations to maximize engagement.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of company’s digital channels and content
- Create and manage editorial calendar for all digital channels
- Develop and implement digital and social media strategy across all channels (social media, website, e-blasts)
- Craft and post content for all digital channels
- Track social media channels for clients and for presenting organizations
- Write, edit, and update client’s biographical materials
- Work with select client list on traditional PR, social media strategy, and digital channel management
- Advise company on new and emerging marketing and engagement opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with 3 years professional experience
- A creative self-starter with social media expertise
- Must be highly organized, able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information, and the ability to engage with various personalities
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with multiple computer software platforms including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, web-based Applications, video-editing software, Social Media Platforms – knowledge of WordPress and/or HTML a plus.
- A broad interest in and knowledge of western classical music, especially the operatic canon
- An ideal candidate would also have:
- Experience with multiple foreign languages, especially German, French, Italian, and Spanish
- International travel experience
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] No phone calls please. EOE.