International Artists. Individual Attention.
L2 Artists is an independent management agency dedicated to developing and nurturing each one of our artists and their careers.
For us, music is personal. Whether you’re a performer, an agency or a major performing arts organization, we focus on building our relationships in order to curate a roster of the highest caliber performers, ready to shine on the world’s greatest stages.
Reports to: President and Vice-president
Location: New York City (and surrounding areas) preferred, but not required
Type: Full-time, exempt
To manage the administrative functions of L2 Artists and its roster of international singers, conductors, and stage directors. Candidates with an interest in becoming an Artist Manager are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Assess and edit all contracts and other documents pertaining to each engagement, and process them in conjunction with the relevant managers
- Record and review financial information for each artist engagement
- Update and maintain accurate information in the company database
- Coordinate logistics for artists, including securing travel and housing, preparing itineraries, and arranging interviews and meetings
- Assist managers in arranging and attending artist auditions
- Coordinate with managers in daily office work, acting as deputy when necessary
- Oversee L2 marketing materials including, but not limited to:
- Company Website
- Social Media
- Press Releases
- Work with PR and/or record companies to schedule interviews and appearances
- Produce and update press materials for each artist as required
- Occasional weekend or evening work as assigned
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a music related field or equivalent work experience
- Be a self-starter who can prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Be highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information, and the ability to engage with various personalities
- Have experience with multiple computer software platforms including Microsoft Office Suite, web-based applications, and social media platforms; knowledge of WordPress and/or HTML a plus
- An ideal candidate would also have:
- A broad knowledge of Classical music, including living composers
- Experience with multiple foreign languages
- International travel experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to advance quickly in the field with an eye toward building their own roster of artists
L2 Artists is passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment. We believe every member of our team enriches our diversity by bringing to the table a broad range of ways to engage with all aspects of the music industry. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] No phone calls please. EOE.