Mezzo-soprano Olivia Vote has made her debut with Staatstheater Mainz in the title role of Carmen. Next, she will join the Atlanta Opera as Maddalena in Rigoletto. Performances of Carmen run through January of 2024. More information and tickets available here.
- Daniela Candillari Leads Two Major World Premieres
- Julie Adams debuts the role of Elsa in Lohengrin at San Francisco Opera
- Jonathan Burton joins Dallas Opera as Cavaradossi in Tosca
- Eric Taylor sings the role of Pinkerton in Matthew Ozawa’s “stunning” new Madama Butterfly
- Briana Hunter and Raymond Aceto perform in Metropolitan Opera’s Dead Man Walking