Key’mon Murrah follows his Seattle Opera debut as Orpheus in Gluck’s Orpheus and Eurydice with a solo recital, also presented by Seattle Opera at Tagney Jones Hall. The recital will feature a program of spirituals and African American art songs by composers such as Duke Ellington, Moses Hogan, Jacqueline Hairston, and Roland Hayes. Tickets can be purchased on Seattle Opera’s website, here.
- Daniela Candillari debuts a “captivating” LAKMÉ at Deutsche Oper Berlin
- Elizabeth Sutphen debuts at Salzburger Landestheater
- Charles Sy sings Don Ottavio in Don Giovanni at Deutsche Opera am Rhein
- Rodell Rosel gives “direct and honest” performance in Met Opera’s MTSENSK
- Amanda Lynn Bottoms, Susanne Burgess, Louis Lohraseb join L2 Artists for General Management