Mezzo-soprano Kelsey Lauritano has kicked off the 2022 season with the role debut of Dorabella in Mozart’s Così fan tutte. Ms. Lauritano is in her first year as an Ensemble member at Oper Frankfurt, where she was recently promoted from the Opernstudio.
- Amanda Lynn Bottoms, Susanne Burgess, Louis Lohraseb join L2 Artists for General Management
- Kelsey Lauritano brings a “Suzuki of great class” to Oper Frankfurt
- Briana Hunter reprises role as Mother in BLUE at Pittsburgh Opera
- Dimitri Pittas and Evan Boyer share the stage in KC’s TOSCA
- Renée Tatum stars as Fricka in Nashville Opera’s Das Rheingold