Mezzo-soprano Kelsey Lauritano has kicked off the 2022 season with the role debut of Dorabella in Mozart’s Così fan tutte. Ms. Lauritano is in her first year as an Ensemble member at Oper Frankfurt, where she was recently promoted from the Opernstudio.
- Daniela Candillari Leads Two Major World Premieres
- Julie Adams debuts the role of Elsa in Lohengrin at San Francisco Opera
- Jonathan Burton joins Dallas Opera as Cavaradossi in Tosca
- Eric Taylor sings the role of Pinkerton in Matthew Ozawa’s “stunning” new Madama Butterfly
- Briana Hunter and Raymond Aceto perform in Metropolitan Opera’s Dead Man Walking