Mezzo-soprano Kelsey Lauritano has kicked off the 2022 season with the role debut of Dorabella in Mozart’s Così fan tutte. Ms. Lauritano is in her first year as an Ensemble member at Oper Frankfurt, where she was recently promoted from the Opernstudio.
- Daniela Candillari debuts a “captivating” LAKMÉ at Deutsche Oper Berlin
- Elizabeth Sutphen debuts at Salzburger Landestheater
- Charles Sy sings Don Ottavio in Don Giovanni at Deutsche Opera am Rhein
- Rodell Rosel gives “direct and honest” performance in Met Opera’s MTSENSK
- Amanda Lynn Bottoms, Susanne Burgess, Louis Lohraseb join L2 Artists for General Management