Rise is one of four new works that comprise Written in Stone: “Inspired by Washington D.C.’s iconic monuments and the ideals embodied by President Kennedy, Written in Stone is a series of interwoven short works presented together in a single evening.” Written in Stone runs at the Eisenhower Theater through March 25th. Find more information here.
- Daniela Candillari debuts a “captivating” LAKMÉ at Deutsche Oper Berlin
- Elizabeth Sutphen debuts at Salzburger Landestheater
- Charles Sy sings Don Ottavio in Don Giovanni at Deutsche Opera am Rhein
- Alexander Birch Elliott makes “major debut” at LA Opera
- Rodell Rosel gives “direct and honest” performance in Met Opera’s MTSENSK