Rise is one of four new works that comprise Written in Stone: “Inspired by Washington D.C.’s iconic monuments and the ideals embodied by President Kennedy, Written in Stone is a series of interwoven short works presented together in a single evening.” Written in Stone runs at the Eisenhower Theater through March 25th. Find more information here.
- Reviews for Viswa Subbaraman and Rafael Moras at Seattle Opera
- Kelsey Lauritano’s performance at Oper Frankfurt a “tremendous success”
- Yongzhao Yu makes “impressive” Metropolitan Opera Debut
- Daniela Candillari debuts a “captivating” LAKMÉ at Deutsche Oper Berlin
- Elizabeth Sutphen debuts at Salzburger Landestheater