Joseph Lattanzi and Taylor Stayton headline Atlanta Opera’s Il barbiere di Siviglia. Baritone Joseph Lattanzi returns to his home of Atlanta to bring to life the illustrious Barber himself (read his interview with the Atlanta Journal-Constitution here), and tenor Taylor Stayton sings Count Almaviva, a signature role he has sung to critical acclaim across the globe. Barbiere runs through March 13th and tickets can be purchased here.
- Reviews for Viswa Subbaraman and Rafael Moras at Seattle Opera
- Kelsey Lauritano’s performance at Oper Frankfurt a “tremendous success”
- Yongzhao Yu makes “impressive” Metropolitan Opera Debut
- Daniela Candillari debuts a “captivating” LAKMÉ at Deutsche Oper Berlin
- Elizabeth Sutphen debuts at Salzburger Landestheater