On December 27th, 2021, Diana Newman made her Metropolitan Opera debut as Papagena in Die Zauberflöte. Ms. Newman’s responsibilities at the MET continue into the Spring in Ariadne auf Naxos. This summer, Ms. Newman will star at Central City Opera as Clara in The Light in the Piazza.
- Reviews for Viswa Subbaraman and Rafael Moras at Seattle Opera
- Kelsey Lauritano’s performance at Oper Frankfurt a “tremendous success”
- Yongzhao Yu makes “impressive” Metropolitan Opera Debut
- Daniela Candillari debuts a “captivating” LAKMÉ at Deutsche Oper Berlin
- Elizabeth Sutphen debuts at Salzburger Landestheater