On December 27th, 2021, Diana Newman made her Metropolitan Opera debut as Papagena in Die Zauberflöte. Ms. Newman’s responsibilities at the MET continue into the Spring in Ariadne auf Naxos. This summer, Ms. Newman will star at Central City Opera as Clara in The Light in the Piazza.
- Daniela Candillari Leads Two Major World Premieres
- Julie Adams debuts the role of Elsa in Lohengrin at San Francisco Opera
- Jonathan Burton joins Dallas Opera as Cavaradossi in Tosca
- Eric Taylor sings the role of Pinkerton in Matthew Ozawa’s “stunning” new Madama Butterfly
- Briana Hunter and Raymond Aceto perform in Metropolitan Opera’s Dead Man Walking