Following the major success of Rene Orth’s 10 Day in a Madhouse at Opera Philadelphia, Maestro Daniela Candillari will open Jeanine Tesori’s Grounded at Washington National Opera on October 28th. Read more at the New York Times.
- Daniela Candillari Leads Two Major World Premieres
- Julie Adams debuts the role of Elsa in Lohengrin at San Francisco Opera
- Jonathan Burton joins Dallas Opera as Cavaradossi in Tosca
- Eric Taylor sings the role of Pinkerton in Matthew Ozawa’s “stunning” new Madama Butterfly
- Briana Hunter and Raymond Aceto perform in Metropolitan Opera’s Dead Man Walking