Following his debut in Düsseldorf, tenor Charles Sy will return to Staatsoper Stuttgart, where his season includes performances of Nemorino (L’elisir d’amore), Don Ramiro (La Cenerentola), Count Almaviva (Il barbiere di Siviglia) and Jesu Gefolgschaft (Johannes-Passion).
- Daniela Candillari Leads Two Major World Premieres
- Julie Adams debuts the role of Elsa in Lohengrin at San Francisco Opera
- Jonathan Burton joins Dallas Opera as Cavaradossi in Tosca
- Eric Taylor sings the role of Pinkerton in Matthew Ozawa’s “stunning” new Madama Butterfly
- Briana Hunter and Raymond Aceto perform in Metropolitan Opera’s Dead Man Walking