Following his debut in Düsseldorf, tenor Charles Sy will return to Staatsoper Stuttgart, where his season includes performances of Nemorino (L’elisir d’amore), Don Ramiro (La Cenerentola), Count Almaviva (Il barbiere di Siviglia) and Jesu Gefolgschaft (Johannes-Passion).
- Reviews for Viswa Subbaraman and Rafael Moras at Seattle Opera
- Kelsey Lauritano’s performance at Oper Frankfurt a “tremendous success”
- Yongzhao Yu makes “impressive” Metropolitan Opera Debut
- Daniela Candillari debuts a “captivating” LAKMÉ at Deutsche Oper Berlin
- Elizabeth Sutphen debuts at Salzburger Landestheater