Following his debut in Düsseldorf, tenor Charles Sy will return to Staatsoper Stuttgart, where his season includes performances of Nemorino (L’elisir d’amore), Don Ramiro (La Cenerentola), Count Almaviva (Il barbiere di Siviglia) and Jesu Gefolgschaft (Johannes-Passion).
- Daniela Candillari debuts a “captivating” LAKMÉ at Deutsche Oper Berlin
- Elizabeth Sutphen debuts at Salzburger Landestheater
- Charles Sy sings Don Ottavio in Don Giovanni at Deutsche Opera am Rhein
- Alexander Birch Elliott makes “major debut” at LA Opera
- Rodell Rosel gives “direct and honest” performance in Met Opera’s MTSENSK