Baritone Alexander Birch Elliott has finished a triumphant run of La bohème in the role of Schaunard at the Metropolitan Opera. “The whole cast was strong, including…the youthful, spirited baritone Alexander Birch Elliott as Schaunard” (New York Times). Elliott will next be heard in the title role of Eugene Onegin at Omaha Opera, followed by his return to Des Moines Metro Opera to sing Demetrius in Britten’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- Amanda Lynn Bottoms, Susanne Burgess, Louis Lohraseb join L2 Artists for General Management
- Kelsey Lauritano brings a “Suzuki of great class” to Oper Frankfurt
- Briana Hunter reprises role as Mother in BLUE at Pittsburgh Opera
- Dimitri Pittas and Evan Boyer share the stage in KC’s TOSCA
- Renée Tatum stars as Fricka in Nashville Opera’s Das Rheingold